Friday, 27 January 2012

NEWS! ! ! The Dressing Room

New, great collection came out in The Dressing Room. As always prices = 40-70L.
Clothes, skins, jewellery, shapes, boots! Come,our guest is Vanguard, 2cute dresses! Shop of the collection - LG concept, visit also their mainstore!
The Dressing Room Taxi (click here)

NEWS! ! ! The Dressing Room

NEWS! ! ! The Dressing Room

NEWS! ! ! The Dressing Room

NEWS! ! ! The Dressing Room

NEWS! ! ! The Dressing Room

LG concept Mainstore - Shop Of The Collection


The Dressing Room Taxi (click here)

1 comments:

Nathanael Cleere said...

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
Wedding Dresses

Post a Comment